In accordance with D.Lgs. June 30, 2003, n. 196 of the Italian Code regarding personal data protection, Dandy Street, owner of this website, guarantees the observance of legislation on protection of personal data.
The data will be used exclusively for the development of the relationship with the user activity, and and will never give up to any third parties.
Additional data (such as domain names, IP addresses and browser types) recognized through our website, are used to track traffic statistics through Google Analytics, and improve the performance and the services offered to users. The information collected are anonymous and will not be shared with any third party.
All data are trated by managers and representatives appointed by the owner. At all times you can object to their treatment and ask for the cancellation, modification or updating of all personal information we hold by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the contact form to Contact page.
Decreto Legislativo 30 giugno 2003, n. 196 – Title II: right of interested
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The interested have the right to obtain confirmation of existence or not of personal data concerning himselves, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested have the right to obtain the indication of:
- origin of personal data;
- purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The interested have the right to obtain:
- the update, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations referred in points a) and b) have been brought to knowledge, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case where this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right.
- The interested have the right to take position against, everything or part of:
- for legitimate reasons to the treatment of personal data that concern himself, pertinent for collection purposes;
- the treatment of personal data that concern himself for purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material